Permanent Color lasts 20+ washes. For creative grooming competition and professional groomers use. Specially formulated for dogs and horses. Provides bright, fashionable and unique color results.
Can be used on white, grey, apricot, and brown coats. Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed. You may refer to the OPAWZ label for example of coloring result. Non-toxic and gentle on pet's coat. The colors can be mixed with each other according to your own preference.
Set on for a longer time (30 minutes or more) for a more vibrant red result.
- Shampoo and blow-dry first if the dog's coat is dirty and oily.
- Shake well before opening.
- Apply onto desired coat area and leave it on for 20 minutes (For the Loyal Brown and Vital Copper, please let the color sit on the hair for at least 40 minutes).
Rinse and dry after.
- Be sure to stir well with a brush before use.
- For coloring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply directly to dry fur. Results may vary depending on application strength and individual pet’s coat.
- Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed.
- Conditioner may inhibit colors from adhering properly. Please do not use any conditioner or other brands' dyes (as they may contain conditioner ingredients) prior to using OPAWZ dye.