All of Oster® blades are put through a 12 step process guaranteeing quality and craftsmanship. We start with a fine-grain carbon steel that is heat treated to create a hard surface for greater wear resistance, leveraging a Rockwell Hardness Rating of 62. Our patented Cryogen-X™ process takes the blades down to a -300 degrees for a deep freeze, producing a harder, sharper blade which extends the product life. Each blade is then hand lapped for a smooth cut finish.
- Leaves hair 3/32" - 2.4mm
- Significantly wider cutting edge than Regular #10
- Used to shave-down large matted dogs
- Allows you will get the job done faster
- Manufactured in the USA with superior craftsmanship and pride, these blades offer the essential tool for professional results groom after groom.